Welcome you little visitor, you

Here at Balls and Bumble Tatts, we are believers in everything related with balls and tattoos....fake ones....that you may not recall getting. So kick off your shoes and stay for a while. When you're here, you're family. We guarantee it.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What We're Listening To Wednesdays

Happy Hump day to each and every one of you (that extends to all 5 of our followers). Wednesday's usually require a little mo' pep in yo' step. Therefore, we'd like to provide the following music recommendations that are sure to bring the funk: 

A: Nsync- Dirty Pop
Who remembers this one? or should I say...who can forget this one? This number was preformed karaoke-style at my Cousin's wedding this past weekend by a drunk college student who was not afraid to belt it out. To make matters better, his solo dance interlude included the worm, the running man, and the dougie. While I'm pissed frat dude left out the robot, I'm please with his decision to bring this song back in my life. Even though I've never wondered why (pause) this music makes me high, I am perplexed at what on-the-spot dance moves I'd bust out after hearing the JT say, "Man, I'm tired of singing". Fortunately, I now have time to practice. Watch out, next Sapp family wedding, here I come......



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWZKw_MgUPI

MK: Craig David - Fill Me In 
I started jamming to this song Summer 2001.  I'll admit, I was drawn to it like a moth to wool sweater.  Maybe it was his smooth sounding voice, or the way the beat made me want to shake my groove thang, but I could not resist the temptation of hitting repeat.  Although, it only graced the U.S. Billboard music charts for a few weeks and peaked at the 15th spot, I still get all kinds of happy when I hear it.  It brings me back to the days of summer time, approaching sophomore year of high school, riding my bike to the wave pool since taking my mom's car with my learner's permit and without her permission was typically frowned upon.  I didn't know what the song was really about and I could never really tell if the boy and girl in the song were neighbors or lovers or friends with benefits, but whatever they were someone said they'll be home by 12 and they come strollin' in at four.  I'm happy to say that this song has maintained a spot on my iPod.  Plus, to be honest, Craig David is kind of zexy (minus the beard, but I'm assuming he's gotten rid of it).


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdcmM9T8vD4&ob=av2e




1 comment:

  1. Hahahaa!!! I love Wednesdays on this blog! Only request: Get them up a tad sooner I can embrace them during the day...this might help calm myself...and encourage me not to yell mean things at my 22 8 yr old students. Or I can just listen on Thursdays I guess. I solved my own problem. Sometimes I'm a good problem solver. Love ya Al.

    ReplyDelete