Welcome you little visitor, you

Here at Balls and Bumble Tatts, we are believers in everything related with balls and tattoos....fake ones....that you may not recall getting. So kick off your shoes and stay for a while. When you're here, you're family. We guarantee it.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Feline Friday


Breaking news: A Colorado cat, named Willow, has been missing for 5 years and was recently found on an NYC street. A Microchip device was used to confirm Willow's identity and now - for the very fist time - A and MK have brought Willow into cubicle central for a live interview. Oh the joy! America, meet Willow:





A and MK: Willow, so nice to meet you! We're so jealous of your adventurous lifestyle. First question, WDWD? What did Willow do....while being lost for 5 years?
Willow: Well when I fist took off (meow) I was searching for a mouse, or a chipmunk, or really just the meaning of life. As I made my way through Nebraska, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, and finally to Kentucky, I realized that I was on the right path. In Kentucky, I finally got lucky (MOL - meow out loud) and met the man-cat of my dreams, Sir Billy McPellington the third, on a bourbon tour with some grrrrfriends. Sir B and I went vacationed through West Virginia, I made a bad joke about a John Denver song, and somehow we ended up at the Jersey Shore. Sir B unfortunately suffered a tragic death, of which I can't disclose details, and I spent the rest of my time in New York trying to become the official spokescat for www.kittenwar.com - a website that judges cats on cuteness.

A and MK: Wow, you're one cool cat! How did you manage to find a litter box everywhere you went? Or did you just let it fly?
Willow: Litter boxes are everywhere, you just have to look. Sometimes, you can even find a litter box in your heart. You see...right there [points to MK's heart]....there's a litter box in there.

A and MK: So you're telling me my heart is full of piss? Oh Willow, you're such a poet! Last question - in your 5 years of being lost - what was your inspiration to record the smash hit single "Whip My Hair"?
Willow: During my 5 year stint as a runaway, I realized that there were a lot of caters (cat haters, meow) out there that were trying to bring me and Sir B down. I learned that all I had to do was whip my hair/fur and all the problems would disappear. While whipping my hair/fur did cause a bundle of headaches, my stamina was higher than ever. How do you think I got this cat-sassy attitude? I'm a fine feline at the drop of a dime. I don't have time. So quit hatin and I'll be fine. Divine. Workin' overtime. Meow.



A and MK: Well. There you have it. We think if you can take one lesson away from this, it's to keep your head in the clouds and your cats on a leash.

For more information on Willow - the cat or the singer - please see the following:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/colo-cat-missing-years-found-nyc-street-14523567

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymKLymvwD2U&ob=av2e

1 comment:

  1. What an uplifting story for this blustry detroit afternoon. It truly is a miracle that Willow and Sir B found eachother. Despite the odds...true love conquered all. Tail as old as time...song as old as rhyme. Truly inspirational. It makes me want to find my own Sir B, i know he's out there somewhere waiting with cup of milk and some cat nip.

    ReplyDelete