Welcome you little visitor, you

Here at Balls and Bumble Tatts, we are believers in everything related with balls and tattoos....fake ones....that you may not recall getting. So kick off your shoes and stay for a while. When you're here, you're family. We guarantee it.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Trick or Treat Thursday

Hot Dog Toasters: Trick or Treat?


This is not an example. But this is cool.
FACT SHEET:
- Hot dog toasters were invented when Sir HD Toastie II needed an easier way to heat his afternoon snack.
- MK just found out hot dog toasters existed about 39 minutes ago. Mind=blown.
- These toasters come in a variety of colors, sizes, and models. No assembly is typically required.
- Downloading images of these toasters froze A's computer. Not once, but twice.

RULING: ummm hello......Treat. an unbelievable treat.

A: Since the beginning of time, hot dogs and myself have gotten along like BSB and NKOTB. In my younger years, I never had to worry about adequate hot dog preparation as my mom handled much of the heavy cooking in our household. Now that I've entered the real world, however, the task of heating my own dog has become somewhat daunting. That is, until now. Instead of having to heat up the grill or determining  microwave time, I just set it....and FORGET it! (ok I think that was for a different infomercial, but when else can you use that phrase and get away with it?) The best part is that once I get my hands on one of these babies, I'm going to be fully equipped to host any hot dog eating contest right on the spot. I can't tell you the amount of times I've been asked for an impromptu HD contest, only to feel embarrassed that I'm not able to oblige my prospective competitor(s).  I'd say this is a treat of epic proportion. Ready. Set. Toast!

MK: When A and I were chatting about what our Trick or Treat Thursday could be, she sent me a link to the most incredible thing ever:  A HOT DOG TOASTER!  As of approximately 4:00pm EST on Thursday, September 29, 2011, I had zero idea that these genius creations even existed!  With this, you can make TWO hot dogs at a time (because who really only wants one) and it toasts your hot dog buns too (which can be a pain to do, unless you're willing to commit to it).  I think that this would be a great addition to my work desk since a hot dog would often be perfect while creating intricate spreadsheets.  Who am I kidding?  It is always the perfect time for a hot dog.  Truth be told, this little gadget is currently in my Amazon cart, anxiously waiting for me to click to purchase!

****ALSO- A and MK would like to extend their sincerest congrats to the newest winner of an iPad 2, the lovely Ms. KO (seen in snuggie below). We are so proud of all you've done and find your dedication breathtaking. Way to "Daddy UP"!
A snuggie AND an iPad 2 owner!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, can I just say, I am honored to be congratulated on the blog this fine Thursday. I must say, I couldn't have done it without BBT and the inspiration the blog give me. And what a perfect congratulatory post because hot dog toasters are really the appliance that brought us into the Millennium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with KO. This blog is a good one. Probably in my top 3. Nice job girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may just have to show my third graders this and get their opinions.

    ReplyDelete