Welcome you little visitor, you

Here at Balls and Bumble Tatts, we are believers in everything related with balls and tattoos....fake ones....that you may not recall getting. So kick off your shoes and stay for a while. When you're here, you're family. We guarantee it.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Trick or Treat Thursday

Old man con binocular flask: Trick or Treat?
Baileys in the morning, Baileys in the evening, Baileys at supper time. When Bailey's is in a binco flask, you can drink Baileys any time
FACT SHEET:
- This ain't this man's first rodeo.
- This man likes to tailgate next to white trucks.
- This man has a name tag on. It appears he attended something of importance prior to flask preparation.

RULING: Tricky TREAT

A: When a good friend of mine, who shall be called B. Popken for the purposes of this story, gave me a smaller version of this binocular flask for a gift I wondered if any other present could top it. I also wondered if anyone could look as BA (yes, there's a swear in that abbrev.) as myself while putting this litte treasure to use. Well kids - Santa came to town early this year and he comes baring Baileys, an even larger binocular flask, and red jump suits for all. All this time, I've been growing up under the assumption that the more you age, the more mature your actions become. This picture not only defies that rule - it down right breaks it. I mentioned my future husband in yesterday's post and I'm going to be bold and mention him again today......I hope it's this guy. Just Sayin.

MK: I'm not sure what is better about this picture:  the old man, or the binocular flask. Contrary to the view that my college roommates had and telling me that I could not have a job working with elderly or children, I have a soft spot in my heart for elderly who tailgate and get down with the college folk.  This man is obviously somewhat of a jokester/prankstar/all around rockstar, and I love him for that!  I had never seen these Flask Bincos until A forwarded it to me.   He can use them any time he wants - football games, bird watching, spying on your neighbors, the possibilities are endless.  I love his enthusiasm for tailgating, as it is a favorite past time of mine, and his perserverance to stay hydrated with alcoholic beverages when it is not really allowed.  Round of applause for this gent and his fun toy!  I hope Santa brings me one in my stocking.....

1 comment:

  1. Well, after taking a brief hiatus from BBT, I can't think of anything that would be better to welcome me back. I love anything that supports old people excessively drinking. I hate to break it to you A, but you'll notice he's already taken...by me.

    ReplyDelete