Welcome you little visitor, you

Here at Balls and Bumble Tatts, we are believers in everything related with balls and tattoos....fake ones....that you may not recall getting. So kick off your shoes and stay for a while. When you're here, you're family. We guarantee it.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What We're Listening To Wednesdays

Bum.Ble's Back ALRIGHT!

BSB? Anyone? Just me? Good. Good stuff. Ok, so we've been away for a while. I know.....this distance has been hard on both of us. But let me tell you, a LOT has happened since we've been gone (insert Kelly Clarkson song). For instance, MK booked herself a trip to Spain. NO JOKE. She's going to be a Spaniard. She's also discovered the Pumpkin Spice Coffee and Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate packets in the kitchen. Thus, a lot of time has been spent on warm, afternoon treats for herself and co-workers. Double thus, the blogging has taken a back seat. MK isn't all to blame --- I myself have fallen off the wagon . A recent iPad contest at work took over control of pretty much every life aspect for about a week and a half - sleeping, even breathing was hard to do. Luckily, I came out the victor and now normal things, like project management, can resume as regularly scheduled. Hoo-rah.

Without further adieu.....A and MK have both done some sort of strange cubicle dance to OUTKAST today. Making it officially A and MK OUTKAST day.
A: ATLiens
Yet another tune that goes on the list of songs that I could engage in a rap battle with and come out successfully. This one is particularly close to my heart because a kid in my fourth grade class used to rap this all the time. I remember sitting in awe as he warned me that when he's on the microphone I need to put on my sweater, 'cause he was cooler than a polar bear's toe nails, and oh hell, there he went again....talkin that 'ish. Let the record show - Mike McKinney (to be later referred to by his rapper name, Teflon, in high school) - that I'm still upset this was actually an Outkast song and not you're own lyrical styling. DAMN. Although, this kid also taught me a Mikey Mouse version of "Whomp There It Is" that earned me a lot of cred on the playground of Mill Street Elementary School. So, I can't be that mad. This one's for you, Tef.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NywdVBwzurU 

MK: Rosa Parks
Welcome back to our blog! We apologize for our hiatus, but we are back with avengence. Today, I'm listening to Outkast - Rosa Parks. To be honest, this was my strut song when I walked into the building this morning. It wasn't on purpose as my iPod was on shuffle, but it came on and it has stuck with me throughout the day. The beat is catchy, and the chorus is easy to sing along with. All criteria that makes this a repeater throughout the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjRPBrmu1WQ

No comments:

Post a Comment